Concrete Prestressed Hollowcore Floors
Do you have any questions about Concrete Prestressed Hollowcore Floors?
Prestressed Concrete Hollowcore Flooring
FP MCCANN MANUFACTURES OUR PRECAST CONCRETE HOLLOWCORE FLOORING UNITS. THESE UNITS ARE A PRESTRESSED CONCRETE SLAB NORMALLY 1200MM WIDE (PART WIDTHS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED) AND A CURRENT DEPTH RANGE OF 150MM TO 450MM. IN ADDITION TO THIS RANGE, WE ALSO MANUFACTURE A 100MM DEEP PRECAST CONCRETE FLOOR SLABFP MCCANN MANUFACTURES OUR PRECAST CONCRETE HOLLOWCORE FLOORING UNITS.
PRESTRESSED HOLLOWCORE FLOORING BENEFITS
- Long spans
- Quick installation, particularly when compared to wet concrete solutions
- Immediate working platform
- High load capacity
- Preformed holes for services
- A wide range of slab depths available
- Can be used with masonry, steel, precast and in-situ forms of construction
DESIGN & MANUFACTURE
- Designed to BS8110 and BS EN 1992-1-1
- Can be designed as a composite floor
- Lifting points can be provided
- All units can be offered with insulation preattached to the soffit
- Prestressed design with inherent pre-chamber (generally span/ 300)
- The fire-resistance rating of up to 2 hours
- 50 to 100-year lifespan
- Can easily incorporate disproportionate collapse details
- Residential (Multi-occupancy)
- Car Parks
The hollowcore slab production techniques are constantly being updated and developed to offer additional slab depths to the range and also increase efficiency and achieve higher quality. As with our other flooring products, hollowcore slabs can be used with masonry, steel precast and in-situ forms of construction.
Whether you require a small 60m2 plot or a 10,000m2 floor, we have the slabs and the capacity to suit your needs. We work with everyone from multinational construction companies, architects and engineers to self-employed builders and we will always aim to work efficiently and effectively to build solid working relationships
NOTE: Tables are given as a guide only. When using maximum spans, consideration to the effect of camber/ deflection on finishes/ internal partitions is advised. Reinforcement patterns will vary, dependent on the spans/ loads specified.
Tables do not consider reduced capacities for potential service hole requirements or additional loads to those stated above. For alternative load/ span combinations, including service hole requirements or composite designs, please consult the FP McCann design office.
* 2hrs are available. Please consult the FP McCann design office for further details.
The product is available nationally on either a supply only or supply and fixed basis. Where fixing is carried out on site all our installation teams comply and adhere strictly to the Precast Concrete Federation Code of Practise – “The Safe Installation of Precast Concrete Flooring and Associated Components”. A copy of which can be downloaded from the PFF web site if required www.precastfloors.info
Please send us your enquiry for a quotation.