Prestressed Concrete Vertical Cantilever Wall Panels
Do you have any questions about Prestressed Concrete Vertical Cantilever Wall Panels ?
Precast Concrete Wall Panels - Vertical Prestressed Panels
THE FP MCCANN PRESTRESSED VERTICAL CANTILEVER PANEL- SYSTEM PROVIDES THE USER WITH A MORE COST AND TIME-EFFICIENT SYSTEM WHEN COMPARING AGAINST A TRADITIONAL ON-SITE IN-SITU WET-CAST SYSTEM.
FP McCann’s Prestressed Vertical Panels allow greater strength in a more slender panel then a comparable thicker traditional in-situ wall.
- The vertical cantilever panels are prestressed, allowing greater strength in a more slender panel.
- Prestressing reduces the incidence of tensile cracking the panels
- The concrete used for the prestressed panels is designated as a C45/55 grade
- The foundation can be individually designed to suit site a loading requirements
- The prestressed panels are tongue and grooved together, allowing effective sealing between units without stressing the sealant
- The units are lighter so require smaller site lifting vehicles
- The prestressed unit can be lifted and handled more easily on site
- Manufactured on 70m long prestressing beds, retained heights of up to 4m can be achieved for many material types
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Depending on the prestressed panel thickness, security or fire walls can achieve a fire exposure rating of up to 4 hours and effective heights of up to 7.5m maximum. The units are cast as standard was a Class A steel mould finish to one side and all edges, complete with hand trowelled finish to the other face. During the casting process, Wavy Tail Lifters can be cast-in to the top edge of the panel to assist with on-site installation.
- Soil Retention
- Coarse material retention
- Coarse aggregation retention
- Silage clumps
- Under-ground slurry stores
- Basements of structures
- Waste recycling bunkers
- Prison security walls
- Substation fire walls
- Flood alleviation schemes