Aluminium Traditional Gates
Do you have any questions about Aluminium Traditional Gates?
Sliding gates made with aluminum slats, the slats are two types used on our gates Those most common on the thickness of 20 mm, the second type of slats Are Those in the leaf sandwiches for the total thickness of 60 mm.
Made with perimeter profiles section 60 mm x 60 mm minimum thickness 5 mm, padding made with staves in
90 mm x 23 mm aluminum, internally fixed with 25 mm x 8 mm aluminum strip with stainless steel bolts, glazed panels made of 10 mm thick satin-finish visarm glass.
Hinges concealed inside the profile with brass pins brass bushings and greaser, the hinges are
adjustable and supplied with a covering plate. The gates will be supplied with our standard degreasing and powder coating process.
- ISEO ELECTRIC LOCK.
- STOP ARREST.
- UNI-EN CERTIFICATIONS WITH SERIAL NUMBER.
- 10 YEARS WARRANTY WITH REAL MUTUAL INSURANSliding aluminum sliding gates and pedestrian line Alutrend round range.
Perimeter and inner structure made with profiles of our design ... section 60mm x 60mm wall thickness 5mm.
The tamponings are made of round profiles of 20mm x 5mm.
The sheet metal is 4 mm thick.
the hinges are of our own production embedded inside the profile, complete with stainless steel pin, and bronze brass and grease.
Wall fixing plate with hollow holes for easy recording during assembly.
Painted aluminum wall plate cover.
standard accessories such as standard electric lock and stop bar.
Aluminium is a metal technically valuable, which offers numerous advantages in the construction of a gate:
- No rust
- Long duration of surface treatments, such as painting.
- Resistance and lightness -Accuracy components and decorative details
- Minor weight on the columns and enhanced functionality
- Notevole reduction of the effort required to the motors of the mechanisms of automatic opening and closing
- Easy installation
For more information visit: https://alutrend.wixsite.com/kobocrete